On June 16, ASX listed Data#3 launched its new investor centre. Here, IRM’s Danny Hunt explores the background to the company, and elements of the project.
Data#3 Limited (ASX: DTL) is an ASX listed company that provides market leading technology solutions across a wide range of industries throughout Australia and Asia Pacific.
Working with its customers’ business and technology teams, Data#3 addresses the Hybrid IT environment from on-premise to outsourced to cloud, through its consulting, software, infrastructure and managed solutions. These solutions leverage market-leading technologies from global vendors and Data#3’s knowledge, expertise and experience to accelerate the achievement of customer business objectives.
Data#3 is one of those companies for whom the general website audience is quite different to the corporate part of the site. As the primary stakeholder group at www.data3.com is customers and the content is focused on its award winning IT solutions, it made sense for the company to have a separate investor centre.
IRM and Data#3 worked together to create a great looking investor centre that:
- Fit in with the look and feel of the main site, and was available as a link from the corporate site header, or accessed directly via the subdomain investor.data3.com
- Included specialist investor data – such as share price charts with downloadable price and volume performance history
- Housed all the reports, ASX announcements and corporate detail necessary for its investor audience, set out in a well-structured manner,
- Allowed the IR team to showcase particular messages via the investor centre home page animation, and
- Worked across all devices
It also included important tools, such as Email Alerts and Newsroom – which work together to keep investors updated by email and social media channels, and was supported by IRM’s specialist HQi software which delivers content and stakeholder management functionality.
Brem Hill, CFO and Company Secretary at Data#3, commented “It was a pleasure working with the IRM team on this project and we’re delighted with the outcome.”
We think your new investor centre looks terrific and are sure it will be a valuable tool for investors. Thanks for the opportunity to work together on the project!
Thinking about a new investor centre?
If you’re thinking about a new investor centre or corporate website, get in touch with Danny Hunt, who can discuss your needs. Reach Danny via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +61 2 8705 5444, or see www.irmau.com for more detail.