We are looking for an energetic and motivated Part-Time Client Relations Executive (Account Manager) to work with us and be based in Perth (flexible 16-32 hours per week at times to be agreed). You will use your account management/client facing experience to ensure that client expectations are managed effectively and work with our project teams to ensure that client projects and support work are scoped and delivered to client expectations.
The Part-Time Account Manager will be the first point of contact for some client requests, though most routine support will go direct to the support team. The successful candidate will work with clients to resolve any more unusual support issues, organise training, prepare work estimates and quotes, present products and services as well as make strategic recommendations to clients.
The candidate will identify opportunities for organic growth of client accounts through a strong understanding of client business needs, in turn, positioning IRM as a strategic partner in assisting clients to achieve their online communication goals.
The position will be the only one located in the Perth office, so a strong capability for self management will be required.
While not a sales role as such, the successful candidate will be able to follow through identified sales leads, provide admin support to the sales process, and assist the Sydney based sales team to respond to new business opportunities.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience within an account management/client services role. Experience in the digital or listed company space is preferred but not essential
- A proven track record in building and retaining strong client relationships
- Experience with CRM systems is advantageous (Sugar, Infusionsoft, Salesforce etc.)
- Previous experience working with an ASX listed company in investor relations or online marketing would also be an advantage.
- Intermediate Word, Excel and Email skills
- Previous experience may include: Account Manager, Account Executive, Account Coordinator etc
- The ability to communicate with clients in a positive, cheerful and professional manner, both verbally over the phone and in written communication via email
- Possess high level communication skills and ability to manage stakeholders at various levels
- Passion for providing superior customer service
- Be a confident presenter for small client teams and have a high attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving, presentation and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and diligence in following through all tasks to completion
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively with remote management, sales and support teams.
Click the apply button on top to submit your resume and cover letter.
The flexible nature may suit a return to work parent.
Please note: Only applicants being interviewed will be contacted. All replies will be treated with the highest level of discretion. IRM Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.