Our proprietary content management system is a user friendly platform, which gives you control over your website content, images, navigation and allows you to distribute news and communicate with investors.
The software allows you to login with a secure username and password and make updates to the content of your website without needing the technical knowledge of a web developer. This is extremely helpful in a fast-paced corporate world where regular updates need to be made to keep all information on your website relevant and up-to-date.
HQi integrates with our ASX announcement platform (IRM Newsroom) to simultaneously email investors, update your company website and go out to your social media channels once a news release is approved. This not only saves time, but ensures that your website is always up-to-date and investors receive the latest information.
- Ability to add/remove and edit content on individual pages
- Ability to add, remove and rename pages
- Ability to move pages around, create new sections, rename pages and sections within your website navigation
- Create image galleries, and galley containers – add, remove and edit titles to images
- Authorisation before publishing changes to website
- Ability to update / replace home page images and internal page banner images
- Ability to change promotional words displaying over images
- IRM Newsroom integration
- Calendar integration
- Email alerts management, email templates
- Subscriber database management, subscriber groups
- Mail reporting - delivery reports, statistics
- Social media enabling
- Careers Section - add/edit fields, add/edit careers, careers settings
- User management - authorisation of registered user to access different sections fo HQi
- Showcase - add/edit fields, choose display methods, add/edit showcase entries
- IRM products and services - explore the IRM product catalogue, request information
- IRM Support - request support, see status of support requests, see historical requests
- Audit trail