Investors want the news. Now.
Investors progress through their investor journey, moving from stranger to advocate, based on decisions triggered mainly by news. When you have news, get it to investors wherever they are – websites, emails, social media, news distribution channels. Do it immediately using IRM Newsroom.
The infographic below shows the impact of Newsroom so far!
We wanted to provide an insight to show just how robust our Newsroom system really is. Every day our software works hard to ensure your important ASX announcements (and other types of news and media) are distributed to your dedicated subscribers across multiple channels as quickly as possible.
Here’s five ways IRM Newsroom allows you to enhance your communication of news to investors:
- Do it Now. Immediate distribution of ASX announcements to your website, email subscribers and social media channels.
- Automated, or not. Choice of automated or one click authorise process to publish news, immediately, based on the type of announcement.
- Tailor the message. Simple editing features to change messaging for each announcement and news channel
- Choose distribution. Flexible options to change distribution channels per announcement
- Expand Reach. Ability to add extra feeds such as Boardroom Media, Proactive Investors etc
IRM Newsroom also manages your email subscribers list, right there from your website. It integrates with any website and particularly well with WordPress and IRM HQi.
Enjoying IRM Newsroom is easier and cheaper than you think.
To find out more about how IRM Newsroom can save you time, contact Martin Spry at email@example.com or phone: +61 2 8705 5444.
For even more information about IRM Newsroom, feel free to view our IRM Newsroom FAQ’s here.